WHAT IS THE MONKEY MANDALA CONCEPT?
WE CREATE YOUR VISION
At Monkey Mandala, we portray your uniqueness through customized and original tattoos. Proudly displayed for all the world to see and stunning at every opportunity. Or hidden away, unique as you are. Realistic, traditional, minimalistic or cartoon. Decorating your entire body, or just a little toe. Whatever your tattoos mean to you, show and express - we respect your concepts and motivations.
WE FEEL YOUR SKIN
We have been clients and worked in many tattoo studios.
We gathered experience, observed and got inspired. Finally in 2015 we gave you the tattoo studio we always dreamed of. Comfortable, spacious and aesthetic. A studio where local artists create tattoos using the highest quality products in perfectly hygienic conditions.
WE SHOW YOUR IDENTITY
Have you got a finished tattoo design, a general outline or maybe a completely "blank slate"? We will work out your project together in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, over coffee or tea. We want to get to know you, listen to you and meet your expectations. Our artists are experienced graphic designers, artists, creators and musicians who can sensitively convey any vision in their work.
WE DECORATE YOUR BODY
At Monkey Mandala you can get your body pierced professionally and safely. We know how to place a piercing in every part of your body, be it a navel or a helix, we will choose an appropriate labret. We will make your body piercing experience smooth and comfortable, and shorten the healing process as much as possible.
STUDIO RESIDENTS IS A GROUP OF ARTISTS, CRAFTSMAN AND TATUATORS.
THESE CREATIVE INDIVIDUALS WORK AS A UNIQUE MONKEY MANDALA TEAM.
I have been tattooing for five years. I am a craftsman, not an artist. My work is predominantly of a graphic style, often geometric, with clean, crisp lines and thick outlines. I use only black. My favorite motifs are those associated with mountains and the animal world, I especially like moths. I am also a specialist in culture studies and a metalwork craftsman - I make my own jewelery from copper, stones, glass and bird feathers.
You can find Kandinska on:
I am a painter and I am a tattoo artist. I have been tattooing since 2018 and creating with oil paints since 2003. I paint to experience my inner self creatively. I tattoo to experience with people and create for people. Birds, fish, mushrooms, cats, dogs, plants, spooks and weirdos - I am inspired by the natural world and.... DREAMS!
I enjoy realizing my own crazy projects, but also executing my clients' ideas.
Ola's painting you can (even you have to, you will not regret!) watch on:
I have been working with human body modification for about 10 years. I like to create larger earring compositions, but all single piercings are also a lot of fun for me. I try to approach each client individually and take care of him or her also during the healing process.
Tattooing has fascinated me since childhood. I have always walked around "covered" with chewing gum decals. I am very happy when clients come with twisted ideas on the verge of surrealism and craziness. Together we can dress them up in an image, preferably in a graphic or cartoon style. I like to go minimalist in black or luscious in outline and color. In either case, it's great fun for me and a journey I can take with my client.
You'll find Magda here:
Hi, my name is Marcin "Lechoo" Lech and I have been actively tattooing since 2016. As a child I used to fill sheets of paper with abstract, geometric patterns. After graduating from the Faculty of Architecture at Gdansk University of Technology, I knew that I wanted to continue this passion, I was just looking for the right "canvas". At first it was about architectural projects, then working in wood, but only the human skin turned out to be an ideal recipient of my designs.
Working at Monkey Mandala is the icing on the cake. Great people, similar interests and the way they look at the world - thanks to them I love my job even more.
I spend my free time in nature or on my skateboard.
See you at the session!
I’m Kasia. Let’s get to know each other!
My adventure with tattooing is just beginning. I’ve always had my sketchbook at hand and used it for pouring my emotions and observations onto it.
I am inspired by portrait photography and vintage style. Such themes can often be found in my projects. My projects are mainly realistic and made in the shades of gray but I do not limit myself.I’m super excited about my new adventure and I hope I’ll have a chance to give you my author’s projects as well as implement your own ideas.
I’m a huge Spice Girls and Led Zeppelin fan!
In my free time I play Heroes of Might and Magic III.
You'll find Kasia here:
Hey, my name is Piotr. I have been drawing since I was able to hold a pencil in my hand. I started tattooing for real in 2019 since my job at that time had stopped satysfying me and I’ve always liked drawing on people’s bodies.
I’m a wood-carver and an art historian by education.
I love street punk, old sci-fi and 80’s slasher movies.
My designs are dominated by dark stylistics but I also like designs within the bounds of good taste. It’s not necessarily something you would like to show to your mum 😈
I have been drawing since I can remember. My adventure with tattooing began
22 years ago, when, persuaded by some friends, I left a permanent mark on the skin of one of them. I immediately felt that this is a craft to which I would like to devote myself. I am a self-taught tattoo artist. Over the years I have worked my way through many different awarenesses, personalities and styles of tattooing. What I enjoy most is creating for people, directly and individually, so that the work done is closest to their heart and the memory of the session remains forever positive. I am passionate about music. I have participated in the recording of 9 full-length albums and many other musical projects, mainly as a drummer.
I have played many wonderful concerts with many wonderful people.
Kuba is the owner of Monkey Mandala studio.
Kuba's work can be found here:
FB Kuba Świątek
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STUDIO MONKEY MANDALA
1. The client is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions. Those can be found on the website and directly in the studio.
2. We provide services to adults who are not under the influence of alcohol, drugs, psychoactive substances or intoxicants. In the case of under-age clients we require a personal visit of one of the legal guardians or his/her written consent.
3. We reserve the copyright to the photos, designs and tattoos we make.
4. Appointment bookings can be made by phone, email, facebook messenger or in person at the studio.
5. After booking an appointment, you must confirm it within 3 working days, by paying a deposit of 100 PLN. The deposit is included in the price of the tattoo. Booking a tattoo appointment without a deposit payment is not binding for us.
6. Payment of the deposit is tantamount to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
7. Tattoo artists reserve the right to change the date booked by the client. In case the client does not accept the new possible tattoo appointment date, the client can request a refund of the deposit.
8. Before undergoing the service, you will be asked to fill out a "Declaration".
9. We prepare the designs at the earliest 3 days before the tattoo appointment.
10. All prices are set individually.
11. A tattoo artist may refuse to make a tattoo if he or she decides that the procedure endangers clients health or without giving a reason.
12. Please do not bring small children or pets.
13. The tattoo artist has the right to refuse the presence of third parties during tattooing.
14. Tattooed clients must strictly adhere to the general sanitation rules of the service room.
FEEL FREE TO VISIT US !
WE'RE OPEN ON:
Monday 11:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 11:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 11:00 - 18:00
Thursday 11:00 - 18:00
Friday 11:00 - 18:00
Stara Stocznia 6/7
80-246 Gdańsk, Poland
☎️ +48 735 930 810